KNOW HOW TO GET GOOD GRADES
1. Be organized--Use your student planner. Keep your locker neat. Organize your notebooks.
2. Be successful in the classroom-Come to class, every day. Always do your homework. Bring everything you need to class. Participate in class.
3. Manage your time well-Create a study plan that works for you. Allow more time than needed for homework.
4. Take good notes-Pay attention to what your teacher is saying. Take notes that are neat and easy to read.
5. Study Smart-Find a quiet place to study. Focus on one thing at a time. Do difficult assignments first. Break large assignments down into smaller parts.
6. Use test-taking strategies-Have everything you need for the test. Before you start, look over the test and make a plan. Check your answers and use all of the time available.