In order to enter or pick up your child from the pick up loop you MUST have an official placard with your child’s name on it.
- You must display this placard in the front windshield of your vehicle (passenger side) to enter the loop area at the south entrance of the elementary parking lot.
- Placards are transferable to other individuals you designate to use them, but please do so cautiously and sparingly. Please notify the building secretary any time during the year if you lose any one of your cards, so that a new one can be issued. (Leave it in your glove box for future use)
- Parents will no longer enter the building to sign their child out in the gym.
- Please be patient during the first month of school as we work through these procedures.
Drop-Off Reminders (8:00 a.m. - 8:20 a.m.)
- When dropping off your child (ren) by car please observe and follow the school traffic pattern to assure a necessary one-way flow of traffic (counter-clockwise south entrance of the elementary building school parking lot).
- Have your child (ren) ready to exit the vehicle when you reach the Drop-Off Zone. Please pull your car all the way forward and come to a complete stop to allow your child (ren) to exit the vehicle.
- Cars cannot park in the drop-off/pick-up lane. Short- term parking at the curb is strictly prohibited.
- The tardy time is at 8:20 a.m. and all doors will be locked at that time. If you arrive after this time, you must park your car and sign your child (ren) into school at the front office.