Please note the new guidelines for late homework and reassessments for grades 6-12:
GRADES 6-12 HOMEWORK, CLASSWORK, AND RETAKE POLICIES UPDATED:
* Late work only applies to homework.
* Classwork is NOT a part of this policy and thus it cannot be made up for credit, with the exception of a student that is absent that day.
* If a student is absent, they will have the same number of days that they were absent to make up classwork missed.
* Projects that are for an assessment grade are considered the same as assessments. As a result, a student must turn in any project on the due date (and make a conscious effort) or they will not be allowed to re-assess the project.
* The deadline to turn in late homework for 100% credit is every Monday for homework which was due the previous week. This includes the Monday after the grading period ends if there were homework assignments that last week.
* The deadline to re-assess Projects/Assessments remains one week before the grading period ends.
* The deadline for students to re-assess projects/assessments taken during the last week of the grading period has been changed to the Tuesday following the last day of the grading period.
1/21: build grammar skills, correct homework questions, DLP Assessment--10 sentences HW: finish questions, begin studying for folktale assessment Friday
1/22: correct homework questions, correct cultural context charts and folk tale chart, Classroom Cereal Story 4 parts 3 & 4, subordinate clause information, 10 sentences HW: study for assessment, 8 sentences about text characters with subordinate clauses
1/23: Classroom Cereal story 4 part 5, on the Build Grammar skills pages for the tales-circle all prepositional phrases in the sentences for Part A, active and passive voice sentences
1/24: STAR reading, OH standards book pg. 106 connotation of words and questions 3, 4, 5 on wksth HW: STUDY, finish Classroom Cereal story 5 parts 1 & 2
1/27: Folk Tale Assessment-Reading comprehension
1/30: Folk Tale Assessment voc, sp, gr portion