Please note the new guidelines for late homework and reassessments for grades 6-12:
GRADES 6-12 HOMEWORK, CLASSWORK, AND RETAKE POLICIES UPDATED:
* Late work only applies to homework.
* Classwork is NOT a part of this policy and thus it cannot be made up for credit, with the exception of a student that is absent that day.
* If a student is absent, they will have the same number of days that they were absent to make up classwork missed.
* Projects that are for an assessment grade are considered the same as assessments. As a result, a student must turn in any project on the due date (and make a conscious effort) or they will not be allowed to re-assess the project.
* The deadline to turn in late homework for 100% credit is every Monday for homework which was due the previous week. This includes the Monday after the grading period ends if there were homework assignments that last week.
* The deadline to re-assess Projects/Assessments remains one week before the grading period ends.
* The deadline for students to re-assess projects/assessments taken during the last week of the grading period has been changed to the Tuesday following the last day of the grading period.
1/21: build grammar skills, correct build voc and spelling, correct homework questions, DLP Assessment--10 sentences HW: finish questions,build voc and spelling, study for folktale assessment Friday
1/22: correct voc & sp, subordinate clauses, folk tales packets, TIQAC strategy for answering essay questions HW: study for folk tale assessment, complete sentences with subordinate clauses
1/23: discuss folk tales chart, prepositions, active voice
1/24: STAR reading, classroom cereal story 5
1/27: Folk Tale Assessment-reading comprehension portion
1/30: folk tales assessment-voc, sp, commas, prepositions, active and passive voice