We now have the ability to complete forms, like the free/reduced meals, as well as the ablity to add money to your lunch account and pay student fees! Please read below on how to setup and access this information.
To go directly to PaySchools Admin go https://rootstown.payschools.com. <- Online Forms (QuikApps)
To go directly to PaySchools Central go to https://payschoolscentral.com. <- Lunch / Student Fees
PDF Flyer and Instructions
What is PaySchools Admin?
PaySchools Admin will allow you to create an account as a Parent or a Student. From there you can submit forms, such as the free\reduced meal application, digitally without having to print out the document and worry about it getting lost.
If you are a parent then you may add your children to your account and manage all of their online forms in one simple location. For information on how to setup your account please follow the directions in the above PDF instructions.
Contact Us: For assistance PaySchools Admin, please submit a ticket via https://rlsdpayschools.on.spiceworks.com/portal and we will assist you.
What is PayForIt?
PayForIt (PFI) is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for School Districts. It enables parents to fund lunch accounts and pay fees quickly and easily online. PayForIt allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student’s accounts.
Rootstown Local School District offers PFI to our parents to fund student lunch accounts and pay student fees online.
Effective immediately, Rootstown Local School District is pleased to offer PFI to our parents to pay for lunch and fees, check history, review purchases and set up automated email reminders.
- Using PFI, cashiers spend less time taking cash at the serving lines so students have more time to eat. Additionally, there is not a chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
- PFI supports increased communication between the school & the parents.
Parents can opt to receive an email when a student balance dips to certain threshold (set by the parent).
Parents can opt to use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when a balance dips to a specific level specified by the parent).
School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas.
Student information is automatically transferred from year-to-year and from school-to-school.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- PFI is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the industry.
How to sign up
Log on to www.payforit.net.
Select the "Register" option from the menu. The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account:
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PFI with a link to confirm the registration and create a password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PFI as often as you’d like.
- First time logging in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account (Go to Add/View student tab). Students are already loaded in the PFI system. PFI utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact your individual schools’ registrar.
- The internet convenience fee when using credit or debit card is 3.90% per transaction; the ACH fee when using an electronic check is $1.75 per transaction.
How to get help
How Do I ... Each major function used in PFI, has online help available under the menu option of “How Do I ...”. The “How Do I” provides step by step instructions as well as screen examples.
FAQ: When starting to use PFI, it is a good idea to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available within the Help menu option.
Support Videos: There are videos you can view about the different features of PayForIt.net.
How to Set up an account (https://www.payschools.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PFIEU001-2015.mp4)
Contact Us: For assistance, please contact our support team at PFIAdmin@payforit.net or call us at 800-572-6642 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. ET Monday-Friday. The email function is also within the Help menu option.